Monday, May 30

"Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished: tell yourself that what has passed will never come back. Remember that there was a time when you could live without that thing or that person – nothing is irreplaceable, a habit is not a need."

Father, please help me to overcome. I really miss my baby. More than words. I do not know what went wrong. Love inside me has been rekindled and I do not know how to put out the flames.

Today, something priceless within me is lost and I do not know how to retrieve it back, without my love by my side. I have tasted heaven and now, I do not know how to continue living on earth.

Help me discover a little more about myself through this journey of healing, faith, hope and love. In your unfailing love, be my anchor and my strength.

Grace will lead me home. Teach me to trust You.

Amen & Amen.

And to you, my heart will forever say "Je t'aime mon chéri."

No comments: